BOARD OF TRUSTEES
April 18, 2018 – 5:30pm
- Welcome / Pledge of Allegiance – David Eagan, President
- Acceptance of Board Minutes – Regular Meeting (March 28, 2018)
- Financial Report, Warrant, Bank Statements – Mr. G. Hilton, Business Manager
- School Report – Kelly Yusko, Teacher K-1
- Public Comments – Agenda Items Only
- Superintendent’s Report – Mrs. D. Haab
- Enrollment Reports
- 2018-19 School Calendar
- Lawsuit dismissal – McCoy Bus vs. Wainscott
- Play area
- ES BOCES Budget Vote and Election
- 2018-2019 Budget
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees approves the minutes of its regular meeting held on March 28, 2018.
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees approves the Check Warrant
(March 12,2018 – April 10, 2018)
- RESOLVED, that the Board approve the Wainscott School 2018-2019 School Calendar.
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees adopt the proposed budget for the 2018-2019 school year in the amount of $3,333,277.
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees of the Wainscott Common School District approves the Real Property Tax Report Card as prepared and attached.
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees appoint Mary McCaffrey as the chairperson and poll clerk and Johari Banker, Abigail Fleming, Patrick McCaffrey and Nancy McCaffrey as inspectors of the District’s Board of Trustees Election and Budget Vote to be held on May 15, 2018 from 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
- RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees approves the Cooperative Bidding Agreement with Easterm Suffolk BOCES as per the attached, Resolution A.
- Public Comments